Whether you’re new at parenting or been at it a while, it can prove to be a very rewarding yet sometimes difficult job. I can support you on your parenting journey whether you seek to gain a deeper understanding of behavioural challenges, child anxiety, early parent and child attachment, or the importance of play.
Do you ever feel like:
- you love but don’t like your new baby?
- your child reminds you of someone who hurt you?
- you just can’t handle being a parent?
- you often feel frustrated and out of control while parenting?
- your baby is not connecting with you in the way you expected?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you are not alone! Many parents feel this way especially if their expectations of what parenting is or what they see around them does not match their own experiences.